I have not been neglecting the UK Basketball scene but unfortunately swamped with numerous other high priority items. I've commented on others blogs about what I think and since most of my readers are not huge basketball fans, I will forgo the diatribe at this time. (Plus yes I have to get back to more school work.)
My father ran across this nice post on Kentucky.com that I thought I would share though Article by a Real Journalist. Enjoy!
One day, I will comment more on the Men's Basketball and future Women's Basketball hirings at UK.
If you have not heard, UK Women's basketball coach Mickie Demoss resigned today. Demoss did an outstanding job at UK brining the Women's team back into the rankings while the men's team fell out of the rankings. It will definitely be interesting to see who they bring in to replace her.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DeMoss' resignation today was the biggest news on campus. I didn't know what was happening when I got there, just saw all the news trucks near Memorial Coliseum when I parked my car. Found out later when I got in then I saw a news person interviewing students in the student center after the announcement. I'm not a big basketball fan, but I know enough to know that this is a loss for UK. It's too bad, but I wish her well.
Post a Comment