Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of my dear friends here and there!

The weather held off nicely for my drive home on Tuesday. It was rainy but luckily not icy minus that freezing on the front of the car as I drove in the wind. I saw an old high school friend on my journey at the infamous Beaver Dam rest stop. I wasn't going to stop but was not sure after a large water for lunch that I could make it the last 1.5 without making a pit stop and that is my last choice. So I stopped and on the way out, I ran into Sherry. It was great to see her and catch up quickly. You never know who you may run into on your travels to and fro. May your travels be smooth as well.

Christmas Eve was spent in the traditional manner with family lunch/dinner, Christmas Eve Mass, and time with my mother's family opening presents and eating.

Christmas Day brings more family time in the morning, followed with Christmas with dad's family, and I am sure some dominoes with the grandparents.

Have a Merry Merry Christmas!

No comments: