The weekend is here. I am on call for work so what better thing to do but clean the apartment. It is now 8:30 pm and the work is almost done. It all started about 12:30 pm.
12 Loads of Laundry, only 9 loads for the dryer - Seriously, Yes
I asked myself the same question earlier today and so did my friend Pauline when I told her. But after examining the contents of the 12 loads, it does not seem as crazy.
Loads Contents
2 Sheets
1 Mattress Pad
1 Blankets
1 Towels
1 Fleece Jackets/Sweatshirts
1 Sweaters
1 Reds
1 Jeans/PJs
1 Lights
1 Darks
1 Underwear/Cleaning Rags/Workout Clothes
So really only 6 real loads of laundry for about 3 weeks, which is not too bad especially since some were small loads.
Anyone want to come visit now that the apartment is clean. Everything has been cleaned though there is still a bit of clutter around the apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment