Week 42 -- 194.6
---------------------
Week 41 -- 192.6 (+2.2 lbs in 10 weeks, therefore total loss of 18.8 lbs after 40 weeks)
Week 31 --190.4 (11.4 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 21 lbs after 30 weeks)
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1 -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)
Another rough week and I did not work out at all. I did have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, which was good and bad. I have been having some issues ever since the first of December and wanted to get things checked out before the change in insurance. I actually was expecting something worse to have to be done but was okay with what did occur. The ultrasound tests all came back negative but my Free T3 came back low and lower than it was just 2.5 months ago. I now have several decisions that I need to make including finding a family doctor.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to find a good family doctor and/or oby/gyn in the Louisville area, I would greatly appreciate it. Looking for doctors that follow more along the Catholic teachings and also looks at the entirety of the problem not masking it.
Otherwise this Monday, I started coming down with a sore throat that is progressively getting worse with drainage. Hopefully, I caught it soon enough and will keep it at bay. And thankfully, I have a fairly relaxing weekend ahead.
Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Check out onemoresoul.com. You can search by your zip code and find doctors that are NFP friendly.
Post a Comment