Saturday, April 30, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Quick Update: Yes I am still alive. Thanks for caring. I will post about my insane week and then everything else I promised to post about soon. But before Ashlee messages me again insisting that I am leaving her hanging I will respond to her tag. :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to pick 5 or more of the following occupations and post my answers here. Then, I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. Got it? Sounds like fun, huh? Here goes....The "questions":
If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I could be a scientist, chemistry would be my field, the study of chemical compositions and the equations to make and break down different chemicals. Not sure what I would want to solve but I am sure that I would find something interesting.

If I could be a missionary, as Ash said, we are all called to be Missionaries in our daily lives wherever we may be. Though I would also love to travel across the world and spread the good news, care and love, and help those in need, and meet wonderful people all over the world.

If I could be a librarian, I would be in organization heaven because everything has its spot and a rhyme or reason for why it is put in that spot. I could learn tons about so many different areas of life. It would also enjoy asking people to quite down so other people could concentrate.

If I could be a professor, definitely would be a math professor and maybe a computer science class here or there, but mostly concentrating on the math side of the sciences. I would also enjoy teaching leadership and athletic classes.

If I could be a doctor (medical field), I would want to be doctor that studies athletic injuries and helps to find ways to enhance muscles with exercise and proper workouts instead of drugs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag 3 people, okay most of my blogging friends have already been tagged. So I tagged Rachel H, if anyone else reads this blog and has not been tagged yet, please take this as you being tagged :-)

No comments: