Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunburn

Its officially Spring and well crazy silly me, managed to get my first sunburn of the year. I have a feeling my left arm is going to be on fire for a few days. Oh well.

Now truthfully, nobody will probalby even realize that I have finally posted on my blog again after so long. I start to wander if its even being read at all sometimes.

Updates:
- Contacts - Okay after three different trial pair. I am currently wearing the right contact from the first trial and the left contact from the third trial. So far its going fairly well so we will see what happens. Another trial pair is on its way as well.

- Basketball Tourney - Sorry that I failed to post much during the tourney it was a very busy and crazy time. So an update on how I did. I had a bracket on ESPN where I was actually ranked in the top 99% for several rounds. Including a 57 ranking after Friday night of the Sweet Sixteen prior to the last two games. After those two games I dropped down to 251, until the end of the Sweet Sixteen. Unfortunately, I went into the Final Four with only 2 teams, though they were Illinois and UNC with UNC winning. I finished 97% with that bracket. It was a great achievement for me. I have never done well in those on-line brackets. As for work, not sure how I finalized out, probably not very good because I had Georgia Tech upsetting Louisville and UK getting beat at least in the Sweet Sixteen if not earlier. The majority of my brackets did have the correct Final 2 with UNC winning all of them. I never imagined that would happen and kept shooting myself in the foot for putting both teams in the final game, but it came to be a correct decision.

- Career and Life update to come soon.

No comments: