I apologize for posting basically nothing in the last six months. It has been a crazy, busy, and exciting past 6 months. The next 3 to 4 months are most likely going to be just as insane though more unknowing. Yes, I am still on track to graduate on May 3, 2008 with my master's. I am currently in the job search process and when I find that top job, I will definitely let you know. Currently, I am searching east of the Mississippi river and maybe a bit on the west side especially in Missouri. I have interviewed from New York to Missouri and down to North Carolina thus far. Classes are going great. I only have two this semester our capstone course and a counseling course. I have one major project left in capstone, a couple small papers, and a final to conclude the semester and my degree.
I have been doing a lot of traveling this semester to conferences, basketball games, and baby showers. It has been great to see many of you and look forward to seeing you again soon. I just returned from a trip to Atlanta, where I spent the bulk of my time interview for multiple positions across the country. I have also been up to Columbus, OH and of course down to Kentucky on numerous occasions.
Current exciting happenings:
- Many of my friends are due with their first child very soon and one any minute now. I wish them all the best and look forward to seeing the little ones soon.
- The job search is in full swing and there are a lot of exciting opportunities.
- Graduation is in 4 short weeks.
- Other exciting news to come.
That is a quick and brief synopsis of life today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, glad to see you're still alive!! Hope the trip to Atlanta was great and all your itnerviews went well. I look forward to hearing where you end up!
Congrats on the upcoming graduation and good luck with the job search! Keep us posted.
Post a Comment