What was your first thoughts when you saw the heading? It has stirred some comments on Facebook that is for sure.
Yes, the heading is correct. I purchased a one-way ticket to Seattle, WA today, which was a big step in life. It marks the beginning of what shall be an exciting, fun, thrilling two-week adventure starting and ending here in Franklin, IN.
Anyone interested in giving me a ride to the Indy airport for my departure flight on June 20? At least, I changed my flight to a 7:15 am departure instead of a 5:30 am departure.
So what happens during those two weeks is still up for debate and maybe some of you can provide some insight. Upon arrival at 11:02 PST in Seattle, my friend (SF) and I have approximately two weeks to arrive back in Franklin, IN. The goal is to celebrate America's Independence in Bloomington so if you live there look for some more info to come soon.
The overarching places we plan to see on our eastward adventure of the northwest:
Seattle - Arrival Day
Mt St Helens
Ellensburg (where SF lives)
Yellowstone
Grand Tetons
Devil's Tower
Mount Rushmore
Badlands
Corn Palace (SF found last time she drove)
Any other sites we should hit from Seattle, WA to Bloomington, IN?
Any specific places you would suggest us going within any of these areas?
Any words of wisdom at all for our adventure?
Anyone have a nice hiking backpack I could borrow for a couple weeks that works as a carry-on?
Definitely more to come about this journey and I look forward to hearing your thoughts, but for now I must get some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds fun! Hope you enjoy it!
Badlands == awesome.
I'd stop by Mt. Rainier as well. One of my fave spots.
Sounds like a great trip! Have fun!
I believe Mt Rainier and Mt St Helens are going to be in the same day trip now.
Nick...any particular spot we should see in the badlands?
Post a Comment