This is for those friends not on Facebook.
3 things: Now, here's what you're supposed to do. And please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.
1. Three Names I go by:
Robin
Murph
Starky (in college)
2. Three Jobs I have had in my life:
babysitter
department store cashier/stocker
campus security dispatcher
3. Three places I have lived in:
Bloomington, IN
Georgetown, KY
Paducah, KY
4. Three TV Shows that I watch:
My Boys
NCIS
Brothers & Sisters
5. Three places I have been to:
Perth, Western Australia (plus southwest corner)
Ghana (from south to north)
Stratford, Canada
6. Three people that e-mail me regularly:
Earline
Amy R.
Kerri S.
7. Three of my favorite foods:
Cheese
Dark chocolate
Egg, Cheese, and Bologna Sandwich
8. Three things I would like to do:
Mission Trip to Africa
Travel to the Holy Lands
England to find family
9. Three friends I think will respond:
Chris V.
Sarah F.
Julie D.
10. Three things I am looking forward to:
An eastward adventure of the west in June/July and going MIA
My Boys Marathon with a friend
Having a family one day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment