How does one's schedule get full so fast? I really don't have that much of a life. My phone never rings, emails rarely appear, Facebook conversations are minimal, IM chats only occur with a couple people, but somehow my calendar has something scheduled every weekend from now until Jan 8. You better claim the date now.
What does all this mean? Not sure that it means a whole lot because they are not all set in stone. (22 Weekends)
10 - I have to work.
1 - Work related but a trip to Stratford, Canada.
3 - I have tickets to the IU Football games. Anyone interested in watching Wisconsin or Purdue. I believe the Ohio State game is taken. I also have tickets for sale for Illinois and Western Michigan.
2 - Weekends are Holidays
2 - Weekend is my Birthday/Christmas Visiting (Not Planned)
4 - Weekends various, KY, Church, and other activities available
Well, it is time to get back to work as this is one of those working weekends. Football moved in today and lots of prep work to be completed for training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment