Monday, August 10, 2009

Health and General Update

Yes once again, I have fallen off the face of the earth. If you are on Facebook and my friend, you have by now hopefully seen at least a few of the pictures from my trip. For those who are not on Facebook, I apologize for not yet posting. I wanted to provide some commentary to the pictures and the trip. Unfortunately, I ran into issues with the computer and now the new year is in full swing. I really do promise to post something soon. I know you heard this last year about Ghana. Pictures are already more organized than the Ghana ones so you should be in luck, hopefully. If anything, I will post with no commentary.

Yes, school starts on Sept 1. RA Training started last night and goes through the arrival of New Students on August 28. I will be wrapped up in RA Training, Mentor Training, and planning the four-day orientation program for New Students.

Current Weight: 180 lbs
I was at 179 after returning from vacation but have proceeded to eat unhealthy the last few weeks month and a half. I was up 6 lbs from that but now only 1 lb. I am looking forward to the return of the cafeteria and stable daily meals and some salad.

Granted if I stopped making zucchini cake, I might be in better shape.

Have a great August! I will return in September.

PS Anyone interested in IU Football? Looking to sell two tickets for the W. Michigan game on Sept 12.

No comments: