Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Dump Your Plump - Round 2 - Grizzly Fat Chunkers

10 Weeks of Controlled Weight Loss - September 6 - November 15
Goals
- Set a weight loss goal (13 lbs is my goal this time)
- Exercise a minimum of 5 days a week for 30 minutes

Current Weight: 183 (up a few pounds since the last report)

Eating healthier than the last two months will be the key to success as well as working out again. I hope to do more than just daily lunch walking but we will see how that goes as life is very busy.

Second, I am participating in a Walking Contest on campus which starts next week and last through November 8th.

Thank goodness it ends just in time for Thanksgiving, my Birthday, Christmas, and New Years!!!

Stay posted for updates as I try to shrink my stomach again after the indulgences of the last couple of months.