Dear Friends and Readers:
Thanks for all of your support! I feel that I continue to leave you alone and not share the happenings or thoughts of life. When I return, I promise to do better but often again fail. I make no promises of the success or continued consistent future of this blog, but I do hope to write and share more this coming year after apparently a year hiatus.
Last year was a very busy and difficult year. I pushed myself hard to succeed and accomplish things and kept pushing myself and friends away. A resolution for the new year was to work on getting back to my old ways of keeping in contact with friends, sending birthday cards, and sharing personal time with those that mean so much to me. It is a continued struggle to find the right balance between work and personal life, career success and personal enjoyment, when to say no and when to say yes. I ask for your prayers and thoughts as I search for the answers of life and future.
Where am I heading is such a big question in life right now. There are so many options and the true right direction is not evident, though I feel confident that God has placed me back in Louisville and in Kentucky for a reason. Now I just need to take time out to listen to Him and seek the reasons for this placement. Your prayers and thoughts as I transition and seek out the future is very much appreciated.
I look forward to catching up with each of you and spending time sharing and rejoicing in God's love for us all. God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment