Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baseball Adventures & Goal

Over the past few years, I have been able to experience a couple different Major League Baseball parks. During this time, I decided that it would be fun to try to hit all the Major League Baseball Parks, especially the legendary ones. Therefore this summers vacation became a baseball adventure thanks to my friend PC for joining in on the fun.

It all started with a wedding in Minneapolis, MN. Not wanting to just drive or fly to Minneapolis and see very little, I kept trying to find someone to go along and something fun to do on the way, when finally it hit me. To get to Minneapolis via car, you need to go through Chicago where two Major League teams play and there is another in the Twin Cities. I then knew just the person who would probably be willing to join me on this adventure and who had friends in Minneapolis. Thankfully, she was a willing participant and the plans developed from there. She even suggested adding another ballpark.

Our adventure started on July 29th in Indiana and ended on July 6th me back in Indiana and her in Chicago for a few more days of fun. We hit three ballparks in three days in three cities. More in the next post.

No comments: