Monday, April 08, 2013

Healthier Living: Take 51

Week 51 -- 200.6 (+8 lbs in 10 weeks, therefore total loss of 10.8 lbs after 50 weeks)
Week 49 -- 201.3 (Back to week 21 not a good sign)
---------------------
Week 41 -- 192.6 (+2.2 lbs in 10 weeks, therefore total loss of 18.8 lbs after 40 weeks)
Week 31 --190.4 (11.4 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 21 lbs after 30 weeks)
Week 21 -- 201.8 (5.6 lbs in 10 weeks and total of 9.6 lbs after 20 weeks)
Week 11 -- 207.4 (4 lbs after 10 weeks)
Week 1  -- 211.4 pounds (Starting Weight)


The past week proved to be a positive directional move because my weight was even higher prior to leaving town last Monday.

Last week, I ate decently but at the same time was on the move and doing service all day. The previous week I made it to the gym once. Hopefully, I will start making it to the gym more soon by taking advantage of the gym at work as well.

No comments: