Monday, May 13, 2013

Where have I been?

That is actually a really good question as I have stayed in place for the most part the past month and a half, but definitely been avoiding writing any health update or even getting on the scale. Things continue to go backwards, and it is hard to explain.

Truthfully, life is amazing and wonderful. Work though not without stress is a purely amazing experience full of welcoming hearts and supportive people. Youth and young adult ministry definitely fulfills my passions for service, faith, and leadership. I love watching the youth and young adults grow and am very excited about the various things ahead.

Thanks to all those who keep coming back to see if there is something new here! Hopefully as some new journeys begin, I can again stop to reflect and share and get back on the health wagon and de-stress a bit.

No comments: