Week 0 -- 206.8 lbs
Back to the grind after gaining 18.4 lbs since my birthday in mid-December. Again, I plan on weighing myself every Monday morning and posting shortly thereafter the happenings of the prior week. Hoping that the positive support and energy from those who read and the basic accountability of this blog will keep me motivated.
Therefore last week....
Wednesday: 30 min of Cross Training
Saturday: 10+ mile easy to moderate hike
(Maybe this is my problem. I stretch myself way too much at one time.)
This week....
Monday: 2-30 min Flexibility Classes
Tuesday: 15 min Kettlebells (A class participant almost passed out so class was cut short.)
30 min Flexibility Class
Also, I am attempting to be more conscious of what I am eating and the amount that I am eating.
Trying to stop drinking soft drinks and having water with lemon juice instead. Soft drinks are so easy to pull out of the refrigerator.
Searching for motivation to get in shape, stay in shape, and lose weight....
Current motivations...
- Clothes not fitting again
- Potential White Water Rafting trip in a month
- Guatemala someday
Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement! May this also encourage you to stay healthy or become healthier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You can do it!!! After I have this baby I'm going to get serious about eating healthy and exercising. :)
Post a Comment