Monday, November 10, 2014

La Semana Dieciocho: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Dieciocho: Monday, November 10, 2014 -- 211.2 lbs
La Semana Diecisiete: Monday, November 3, 2014 -- 211.6 lbs
La Semana Dieciseis: Monday, October 27, 2014 -- 209.4 lbs
La Semana Quince: Monday, October 20, 2014 -- 211 lbs (15.8 lbs -- 15 weeks)

La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

A busy past week, as I prepared for a Young Adult & Professionals Retreat on the Seven Virtues & Vices of the Catholic Church. We had a great weekend out in the country, relaxing and rejuvenating. The next big thing on the schedule is helping with a one-day intergenerational Advent retreat in December, preparing to head to Guatemala again over New Year's, and some church programming in the Spring.

The holiday season is also upon us so I pray that I can manage my desires and wants to eat all the yummy things placed in front of me as we celebrate Thanksgiving, my birthday, my godson's birthday, and Christmas.

Today, Monday, I have a follow-up doctor appointment with the foot doctor and then therapy in the evening due to the need to adjust this week's therapy schedule. I think the foot is progressing in a positive direction. There is still pain on the top of the foot closer to the ankle. Lately, the heel and plantar fasciitis have not seen to be as inflamed even after being on my foot a lot Friday and Saturday. I'll report next week on the updates from the doc and therapist.

Monday -- Home Therapy & Flexibility Class
Tuesday & Thursday -- Home Therapy, Flexibility Class, & Physical Therapy
     8 minutes on the bike along with stretches and ankle exercises followed by electrode therapy & iontophoresis
Wednesday -- Home Therapy worked through Flexibility Class
Friday -- Work, Cooking, Annual Young Adult Retreat Weekend, Home Therapy
Saturday -- Annual young adult retreat weekend, spiritual time and service cleaning the place in which we called home for the weekend. Home Therapy, which included new ankle exercises.
Sunday -- Couple blocks of walking to and from church; Laundry; Unpacking; Home Therapy

No comments: