Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Año Uno y La Semana Dieciséis: Towards Healthier Living

Año Uno y La Semana Dieciseis: Monday, October 26, 2015 -- 209.6 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Quince: Monday, October 19, 2015 -- 212.0 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Catorce: Monday, October 12, 2015 -- 210.6 lbs

Año Uno y La Semana Cinco: Monday, August 10, 2015 -- 213.8 lbs
Año Uno: Monday, July 6, 2015 -- 213.2 lbs (-13.6 lbs)
Año Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

Slightly delayed but after going up last week, I was done below 210 this week. Maybe by the time I return from my safari in December, I will be down below 200. Mentioning of a safari, I will try to post an update next week and then you definitely will not see another update until at least the first Monday of December. I will share more on my return.

Last week, I played basketball on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday I had a bad fall again and hit my head against the asphalt. It actually didn't end up bothering me as much as scraping and bruising my right elbow. My feet have been bothering me again and so are my knees. I think a lot of that has to do with the basketball and the ankle braces in the shoes. Also, I have not been doing as many hip exercises of recent so this week hopefully I can get that going again.

I raced the past three weekends as well which meant a lot of time up on my feet.

Thanks for following along.

No comments: