Monday, April 25, 2016

Año Uno y La Semana Cuarenta y Dos:Towards Healthier Living

Año Uno y La Semana Cuarenta y Dos: Monday, April 25, 2016 -- 206.6 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Treinta y Cinco: Monday, March 7, 2016 -- 216 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 1, 2016 -- 209.2 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Veintinueve: Monday, January 25, 2016 -- 213.4 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Veintidós: Monday, December 7, 2015 -- 210.4 lbs

Año Uno y La Semana Dieciseis: Monday, October 26, 2015 -- 209.6 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Quince: Monday, October 19, 2015 -- 212.0 lbs
Año Uno: Monday, July 6, 2015 -- 213.2 lbs (-13.6 lbs)
Año Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

10 weeks until I hit 2 years of attempted weight loss and getting in shape. As of now, I am down 20 lbs and praying that I will be able to maintain the continued weight loss. Thanks for sticking with me over these almost 2 years especially with the lack of communication over the past few months.

Life has been on a new adventure as I transitioned jobs/careers and living location which is still being figured out. Therefore, my eating and workout habits are very erratic and uncertain. In addition, the new job requires a lot of travel making things even more interesting in working to maintain a workout/stretching schedule and decent eating habits.

As the last post mentioned, I have measurements as of March but would like to put them together in a nice spreadsheet for comparison. Hopefully, I can take care of that in the near future though I will not in months ahead be able to do provide BMI data as I no longer have access to the equipment.

Thanks again for sticking with me. Lets see what happens at the end of 2 years. Though, I will have to update the week after since I will not have access to a scale at the first part of July.

How are you doing?

No comments: