Monday, April 25, 2016

Año Uno y La Semana Treinta y Cinco:Towards Healthier Living (March 7, 2016)

Delayed Posting --Friends sorry for the delay. This was actually 90% complete, but I wanted to put together a measurement synopsis. That still is not complete so here is this post from March as is.

Año Uno y La Semana Treinta y Cinco: Monday, March 7, 2016 -- 216 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 1, 2016 -- 209.2 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Veintinueve: Monday, January 25, 2016 -- 213.4 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Veintidós: Monday, December 7, 2015 -- 210.4 lbs

Año Uno y La Semana Dieciseis: Monday, October 26, 2015 -- 209.6 lbs
Año Uno y La Semana Quince: Monday, October 19, 2015 -- 212.0 lbs
Año Uno: Monday, July 6, 2015 -- 213.2 lbs (-13.6 lbs)
Año Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

Unsure why weight was so high on Monday morning. It has been consistently around 210 the past several weeks though I have not reported and when I went to the gym later in the day and weighed in it was consistent with what I had been weighing previously at the gym.

Last week, I went and had blood work done. I am excited to say my Cholesterol numbers are much better all around and my A1C stayed about the same.





No comments: