For the past year plus, I have leaved in an apartment that was finally potentially large enough for a Christmas tree. I have debated back and forth about purchasing an artificial tree, but really didn't want to give in because I love real trees so much. The thing is that I am highly allergic to real Christmas Trees , which is not a good situation.
Since Christmas is my favorite season of the year, I decided that I should take the leap and purchase my own Christmas Tree for my apartment, especially if I found a good deal. Today my mother calls me to tell me that their is a 7.5' tree on QVC with 1200 lights (600 multi color and 600 white). I looked around briefly on the internet and back in my mind from the last time I really looked at trees. It seemed to be a pretty good deal for less than $200 so I took the plunge and bought myself a Christmas tree. It will be arriving in a short week and by Dec 11 it will be up and hopefully full decorated :-)
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment