Wow it has been over two weeks since I posted and this is going to be short.
Work has been insane the last 2 weeks. Hopefully this week is going to slow down but I dont expect that to be the case with OE starting tomorrow :-) (OE - Open Enrollment, the time that you start applying for all of your benefits for the new year)
Besides work I am planning a retreat for the young adult group which I am apart of at church. The retreat is this upcoming weekend. ODK Province Leader has been keeping me busy as well planning a conference in February and getting a fall newsletter out, which did hit the mail on Friday :-) Plus the other everyday parts of life.
So that explains a bit why you havent heard from me much the past two weeks.
I have tons of stories but no time to write. I will try to get to it as soon as possible.
Here are a few things:
1) Drug Stores
2) Work Experiences
3) Autocross Pts Event #6
4) Retreat
5) Homecoming
Have a wonderful day and week!
Sunday, October 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment