Monday, July 18, 2005
Broken Modem
What a sad sad day for my computer at home. Access to work was very slow through the dial-up and remote desktop and so in frustration, I pulled out the work laptop. Apparently, I failed to disconnect the modem before pulling the line out of the phone and plugging it into the laptop. Somewhere in all of that I apparently busted the modem in my computer at home. I have tried to disable and uninstall it with no success. So now I sit in my bedroom on my work laptop with no access to all of my personal files. It does give me some relaxing time to check out all the blogs and post on mine at the same time. Probably this weekend I will get a chance to pull the computer back apart and see if I can get a modem to work again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment