Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Not Moving to Louisville

After very much debate with myself, I have made the decision not to move to Louisville. It definitely was not the easiest decision to make, especially this time around. I feel like my life is currently split 50/50 btwn Louisville and Lexington. Work consumes 50% and it is of course all in Louisville, but on the same token its mostly all that is in Louisville.

My church family and friends are all in Lexington, though some have moved. Weekends are 90% of the time spent in Lexington/Georgetown and occassionally in Louisville.

The biggest thing was the starting anew to start anew again in a year. It just seems mind boggling at this time to do that. When you are right out of college or still in that frame, where life is not settled. Everything doesnt point to your current place of living, it seems so much easier to uproot and go somewhere else. But when you are settled in a place and your insurance, banking, medical, bills, and just overall life things are all rooted where you are today. The hassle of moving it all to a new location is just painful to think about especially since I know this fall is going to be filled with grad applications, ODK, and YAACK. The stress of getting everything moved and making sure you dont loose anything is just more than I need at this time.

So officially, I am staying in Georgetown and commuting until I head off to college next fall. Mentioning of that it is time to find all those grad apps and start a writing.

Thanks for all the prayer and support. Please continue to pray for Ashlee as she decides where to live.

No comments: