Thursday, July 07, 2005

Im Alive

Yes I am alive. Not that it really matters because noone reads my blog anymore :-( I guess thats what I deserve since I am huge slacker. Truthfully, I havent been at my computer long enough to pay bills more less write the life story.

Here are some high pts of recent

- My family is all doing well. Thanks for the prayers.
- Went canoeing for the first time a few weekends ago. Defintiely have stories about that :-)
- 4th of July weekend was nice and relaxing time in my apt, actually paying attention to my apt and cleaning it up some. And i have to say that I have done a decent job of keeping it as clean as I cleaned it.
- Debating on whether to move to Louisville with Ash or not. I know some of you have heard about her prayers for living arrangements. Please continue to pray for the both of us on this one. No decisions have been made yet.
- Work is keeping me insanely busy during the day, which I suppose that is what its suppose to do.
- This weekend I am spending in the 'Ville for Wedding Showers and Autocross on Sunday

Im sure there is tons more but I really need to get some sleep. Hope everyone is doing well and please come back and read my blog :-)

No comments: