Saturday, June 25, 2005

Prayers and Thoughts

Thanks to all of you who have kept my family in your prayers over the past many months. Unfortunately, I have some sad news to share with you. My uncle Dale passed away this morning in his sleep. He was diagnosed with lung cancer in November. I just asked continued prayers for all of my mother's family, especially his wife and son. My cousin needs some extra prayers to cope with this and continue on to receive his undergraduate degree. He just finished his freshman year at UK, and was very close to his father.

I will be headed out to Paducah in the morning to be with my family. Pray for my safe travels, especially as there is potential for me to be really tired and sore tomorrow. And for the travel of any of my other cousins who will be making the journey this weekend.

Thanks

No comments: