Sunday, June 12, 2005

New Car, Slicks, or Driving....Oh What Shall I Do

Alright, I am totally getting my butt whipped at this new site. Is it the tires? Or can I just not maneuver the curves correctly? Or is is that my car is a big sedan?

Truely don't believe there is one answer to those questions but a little of all of them are correct. Slicks would definitely help some, would it counter balance what seems to just bad driving. I dont know about that. I believe I did go into a few corners a little too fast and just over steered the car. Smaller car would probably definitely help but dang thats money that I truely dont have to spend at this time in my life.

I wish I knew if slicks would really help me enough to be competitive and worth purchasing everything that would be needed to pull of the use of slicks.

Contemplation will continue.

No comments: