Not that I blog a lot anyway, though I have been doing better recently. You definitely will not see or hear from me after sometime on Monday until the next Monday. If your lucky, I might post something Father'Day Eve late.
I am headed off to New York for a two-fold purpose. Well it turned into a two-fold purpose after I was accepted to attend the inaugral CLT2 program by ODK.
Brief Excerpt about the program:
"The National Leadership Honor Society Omicron Delta Kappa is proud to announce its signature program, Campus Leaders Today, Community Leaders Tomorrow (CLT2™). Being held at Pocantico, the Rockefeller Brothers conference site located in Tarrytown, New York, from June 14-17, 2005, this program will bring together 23 young leaders with an outstanding contingent of faculty. CLT2™ will teach the skills and information needed to become a successful community nonprofit board member. "
Once the program ends on Friday afternoon, I am meeting up with Deanna, a college friend. We are then going to hang out in New York and hopefully see most of the key sites, including a Yankees vs Cubs game at Yankee Stadium on Saturday. So for those baseball fans, if you catch the highlights of the Sat June 18, Yankees vs Cubs, look for me. I think we have bleacher seats in the outfield though I really have no clue.
Look for an update after its all over and maybe some pics, if i find a place to host them and scan them :-)
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment