Sunday, June 12, 2005

Getting Healthy

Okay its time to become serious about this whole losing weight and eating healthier. So I have decided that one possible way of accomplishing this is having accountability. Since I spend the majority of my time on the computer why not have my accountability right here on my blog. Though since noone seems to comment on my blog it might be a bit lonely accountability, but just having it in writing that I see on a good number of days might be enough.

Goals
- Cook dinner at home 4 days a week
- Limit soft drinks down to just an occassional Ale 8 here and there.
- Eat non-fried fish at least once a week.
- Eat more veggies :-)
- Take at least a half hour of my lunch hr, 4 days a week to walk.
- Take the trash out again by walking and taking a full lap around the Apt Complex.
- Minimize late night eating.
- Eat something for breakfast to get the metabolism moving.
- Do sit-ups and work out with the weights 5 days a week.
- Lose 10 lbs by Lindsey's Wedding; and 30 lbs by Laura's Wedding

Todays Accomplishments
- Cooked dinner for the first time in ages. Tilapi in the skillet and carrots.
- Did a few sit-ups and did move around outside during the Autocross.

Though tomorrow is the only other day this week that wont be blown by my vacation. When I return, I plan to stay focused on these goals. Thanks for the support.

No comments: