Friday, June 10, 2005

Review of Goals for 2005

Lets see how goes the Goals for 2005...Im afraid that its not going to be very good.

- Loose 30 lbs that I have gained the last 6 months.
* No luck on this one
- Excercise More
* I am walking a couple days a week at work so that is a slight improvement. Though not enough to fix the first item.
- Eat Healthier
* Really cant say I am doing this. Probably eating too much especially today.
- Make a decision about where life is headed next.
* This decision was made though now I need to start applying for grad school.
- Complete the execution of a successful ODK Province X Conference in February.
* Successful and Complete :-)
- Be more prepared for Bible Study
* On average, I am usually more prepared for Bible Study so thats a success as well. Granted I am not leading as much these days, which helps.
- Have Fun, but not too much
* Okay, I might be on the line on this one. Definitely, enjoying life so thats good.
- Save money for that next life decision
* Not sure how this one is going. Guess I am saving some money though is it enough, not sure there.
- Read More
* Definitely slacking on this one, I have about 3 books started at the moment.
- Finish 1 of 3 Cross-stitches for my cousin's kids in 2 weeks, and hopefully finish the other 2 by end of year :-)
* I did get the first cross-stitch finally complete by Easter and started on the second one.

Not a lot of success but some.

No comments: