Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yes I am still Alive

Wow has life been busy the past month. I just thought that when summer came around things would slow down. Some areas things did slow down while it picked up in other areas evening it all back out to just plain busy. I am not complaining though. I have had a blast this summer. I think that is the true problem. Definitely not lacking in the area of fun this summer.

Quick Highlights that maybe I will expand upon in the near future.
- Autocross season has been in full swing. Last week ending a 5 week straight stretch of autocrossing. Wow it was a great time and I have lots of stories and some videos :-)
- Last weekend, I was in a wedding of a college friend, Lindsey Lee. It was a great time and I got to see a lot of people that I hadnt seen in ages. Those that were there it was wonderful to see ya. Minus the girls that kept me up all night Friday :-P (J/K)
- This weekend has actually included me being at home for a change and resting and relaxing a bit, though not as much as originally planned.
- Today, I competed in a Road Rally put on by the Bluegrass Porsche Club and assisted by the Bluegrass Mini and CKRSCCA. It was a great time riding around in a Miata.
- Tomorrow, its off to Sparta, KY for the IRL Indy 300 race at the Kentucky Speedway. This shall be quite the adventure with some SCCA folks and then hanging out with some work folks at the track (as I got the Tix through work).
- The Honda has new tires after 69000+ miles.

Upcoming things:
- Next weekend is our last big release prior to OE. Yeepee.
- Holy cow a new school year has started which means several different things including ODK time again as well as I better start working on some applications or I will be in pulling my hair out come Oct.
- Several more autocrosses and hopefully some more Road Rallies. I think I have finally found myself a new driver or 2 :-)

Well those are the highlights. I will try to write more soon.

No comments: