This past week, I was able to enjoy some time with a group of individuals from my trip to Australia. JM and I were able to meet up with the Bryant's from Perth, Australia. PB was the minister at the church in which JM and I served for 2 months in the Summer of 1999 or Winter of 1999 in Australia. It was great to remember the times that we spent in Australia and to hear how all the people where doing half way across the world.
I ask for prayers for the church that they will understand the direction of the church and continue to spread God's word to those that they interact with on a consistent basis.
With the cool weather here in Central KY, I partaked in another remembrance of Australia this evening. Thanks to Ash who found Tim Tams online, I enjoyed a couple Tim Tam Slams with my hot chocolate this evening. (Info about Tim Tams in next post.)
PS Ash I might need to see about getting some more. Do you have plans on purchasing some more anytime soon? Let me know.
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment