Yes, I believe the Tungsten E PDA has finally bit the dust. I really have no clue what happened, but it refuses to turn on. I had it plugged into the computer and had just synched it up with my Outlook. I took it off the sync chord and then realized I had forgotten to add something to the calendar. I tried to turn the PDA on and it refused. Today at work, I found a paper clip and hit the reset button. It turned on and then almost immediately turned itself back off. I tried again with the same results. So its either totally hosed and done for or I suppose the internal battery could be bad. Does anyone else have thoughts? Should I try to replace the battery is that even possible? You know me. I am not very hardware, gadgety oriented. I suppose its back to paper, pen, pencils, and highlighers for a calendar. I was just thinking how much I was really not using my paper calendar. I suppose that will now have to change because a new pda is not in the budget.
I need a new blender before a PDA ;-) and I am sure there are other things more important than a PDA that I might have looked at once a week.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment