Before I head out of town again, I thought I would say hi real quick. Hope everyone is doing well. What are your big plans for the Derby? Tomorrow (Derby Day), I am headed back to the grand state of Kentucky. Hopefully, I will not get stuck in any Derby related traffic. I have to make a quick pit-stop at Ken Towery's to check out my slow leaking rear tire. Then it is off to see my friends Ash and Nick and their new house before going to a Derby party with some church folks. Not sure whats happening after Derby except for not a long night.
Sunday is another full day. It all starts with a trip to Old Frankfort Pike for my first autocross since July :-( Oh my that was a long time ago. I really hope I am not rusty from not competing nor driving much in the last 9 months. We will see how things go. Afterwards, it may be to my cousin's hooding ceremony. If I don't make it in time for that, it will just be to the graduation party after the ceremony. Then its off to Louisville for a full Monday.
Monday I will work out more details about my summer, enjoy lunch with some previous coworkers. Hopefully catch up with some G-town folks before heading back either Monday night or Tuesday morning.
Tuesday starts summer session I, which I am taking Sociology of Education course. Yes Spring semester is over. Okay, I must get some rest now. I promise to write again soon, though it may not be until next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment