| You Should Drive a Red Car |
![]() You're the type of driver who isn't afraid to be the fastest on the road. You have a lot of energy built up, and you tend to get your adrenaline fix from driving. Moving at hyper speed, you tend to be annoyed with slow drivers and slow people. Life's too short to be slowed down by someone else! |
Now, I did this quiz several weeks ago and got the following:
| You Should Drive a Pink Car |
![]() You're the type of driver who really loves your car. You can make a car last for ages - or take good care of a vintage ride. You're independent, creative, and very expressive. You consider your car a part of you ... and you want to make it as funky as possible. |
I changed from a sports car to 4-door sedan and got this:
| You Should Drive a Black Car |
![]() You're the type of driver who's totally dominant and even a bit aggressive. You see the road as a "dog eat dog" world... and you're not about to get eaten! You like to drive a vehicle that conveys power. Big engine. Big price tag. You rule the road - and you like everyone to know it. |




2 comments:
this is interesting. I took the quiz and I am to drive a yellow car.
What was the description of the yellow car that you should drive?
Post a Comment