Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reason for Having a Landline

To my knowledge, I have been without phone service for the last 1.5 hrs. Who knows when I actually lost service, this is just when I went to look at my phone and realized there was no service. I rebooted the phone (oh how sad that I just wrote about rebooting my phone) and still no service. I have walked all over the apartment with no change and even outside on the balcony. If you tried to get a hold of me tonight, that is the problem.

Since I cannot make any phone calls, I went to the AT&T site to try to see how else I might get support. They have live chat rooms for technical support but by the time I got logged in with an allowable login, it was closed. Though my clock said I still had several minutes before closing at 11 pm. Oh well. I must go read and get some zzzzz's. Maybe I will have service tomorrow.

No comments: