Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Accomplishments !!!

Normalcy may be returning to life as things are starting to get accomplished and good things are happening in life. Or maybe things have just come to a must and therefore are being accomplished. Either way it feels good to see things coming off the list and working.

July 24, 2009: The loss of the desktop computer, data, and more.
September 28, 2010: Finally purchased a new computer, Fujitsu AH530 LifeBook

September 21, 2010: New replacement Samsung Solstice Arrives
During Thanksgiving break of 2009, I finally upgraded my phone and got the Samsung Solstice touchscreen phone. By at least June, the touchscreen was not working properly. By August, the whole left bottom corner was not working properly. Every time you hit the corner the resulting action was whatever was to right of the tap. I could no longer dial any numbers that were not already in the contacts. Resulting in actually having to pull out the old Razr until the new phone arrived.

September 11, 2010: New Tires on the Car (Definitely a Necessity see previous post)
The car has received it's fourth set of tires over 7.5 years of life. The last set just couldn't make it through the last two autocross events of the 2010 Season. The new tires may get broken in this weekend in Lexington at Applebees if interested in checking it out.

Health Update:
Though I have not been walking daily nor eating the most healthiest meals, it apparently is not all bad as my cholesterol results came in today and overall cholesterol was down 49 pts, LDL 62 pts, ration 2.4. Now HDL was also down 8 not a good thing and Triglycerides up 104. Triglycerides is probably due to the fried and sugary foods that I have been eating in excess. Not sure the status of the weight, since I do not have my usual scale nor a scale at all. I was disappointed to only be down about 6 lbs since I saw the same doctor in Louisville about 4.5 years ago.

Now off to the next set of adventures and accomplishments in life. Hope to see you on the way.

No comments: