La Semana Seis: Monday, August 18, 2014 --213.4
La Semana Cinco: Monday, August 11, 2014 --214.0
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8
The week has been very busy but not very active. I was going to try to hike on Tuesday but after a long Monday followed by an extra long work day on Tuesday that did not happen. Then after an extremely long Friday, I was committed to sleep and getting things done at home on Saturday before visiting with friends all afternoon/evening.
Sunday was a bit of exercise walking the autocross course and helping put the trailer back afterwards, but definitely not enough to count for much. Hopefully, I will be able to get out at least once or twice this coming week.
Flexibility class I think also only happened twice this past week.
Thanks for those coming out to read and encourage along! It is great to be back in control of my life and eating though very much a work in progress.

No comments:
Post a Comment