La Semana Veinteocho: Monday, January 19, 2015 -- 212.8 lbs
La Semana Veintisiete: Monday, January 12, 2015 -- 209.8 lbs
La Semana Veintiseis: Monday, January 4, 2015 -- 211.8 lbs
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
I really don't get the great fluctuation in weight the past few months. I really didn't have a lot to eat this weekend though Sunday's food was probably not overall the healthiest with a few donuts, a very tasty omelet (by far the healthiest thing I ate all day, thanks CB), and Captain D's Fish & Shrimp. I also did have several glasses water/ice tea before going to bed so maybe I was still retaining all that especially with all the salt that was probably in the dinner.
In terms of my weekly progress towards stretching, home exercises, etc., the progress continues to be small. I am probably hitting about half the Flexibility classes in a week and really not doing anything outside of that.
I was able about mid-week to work on the eating habits during the day a bit getting back to yogurt and salad. The evenings, I went out and grabbed something many nights as there just isn't much in my apartment. I really do need to take time to inventory and work on a game plan for eating again.
Maybe, I can get some things done this weekend if I am not too warn out by the time the weekend comes. I only have plans for Saturday evening and of course Mass on Sunday morning. Otherwise, I hope to work on several projects that I have on my plate and maybe a plan for eating healthier and doing my exercises. I would love to get back to hiking again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment