Monday, January 26, 2015

La Semana Veintneuve: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Veinteneuve: Monday, January 26, 2015 -- 210.0 lbs
La Semana Veinteocho: Monday, January 19, 2015 -- 212.8 lbs
La Semana Veintisiete: Monday, January 12, 2015 -- 209.8 lbs
La Semana Veintiseis: Monday, January 4, 2015 -- 211.8 lbs

La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

Monday, we did a good job and actually went to stretch though the trainer was out sick.

Tuesday, I went to the sleep doctor and worked from home as I had a big huge presentation to give at work on Friday.

Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday no such luck at going to stretch, but my presentation did go smoothly on Friday afternoon. I received several good comments.

Saturday & Sunday a lot of sitting around working on various projects. I did fold some laundry and do a small bit of grocery shopping.

I also tried to make something to eat for the week but failed as every time I thought of something to make their was a key ingredient or two missing from the cupboard or refrigerator. I really need to do some massive shopping, which means I should check out the ads and cut some coupons.

I started getting the paper again as it was just over $4 a month for Sunday papers, which is a bargain and the timing seems right since I am in need of so many things.


No comments: