La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
30 weeks have passed since starting the latest attempt to lose weight and get back down to 180 or less. The last 20 weeks have been a very slow go, but I am encouraged that I have at least maintained to loss a bit over the recent 10 weeks which included 2 big eating holidays and a birthday.
I hope to get out soon and try to do some more hiking again. I need to work on stretching a lot more as the tight muscles from my hips to my toes are causing issues with my feet. Both feet continue to have heel spur/plantar fasciitis pains primary focused in the right. The left foot continues to have pain in the top of the foot though nowhere near what it was. It too seems to be similar to the other where once you walk and stretch it out the pain is not as bad.
I really don't remember what all happened last week. I believe I made it to stretching the middle few days. I did do many of my foot exercises on Friday while I sat waiting for the dermatologist to come in and check me out. Thankfully, another clean bill of health from any skin cancers.
Saturday I did some walking to the IU basketball game up the stairs and back to the car followed by some karting in French Lick, IN. I also went karting on Tuesday night. Running three races both evenings.
The next 10 weeks gets me to the middle of April. The goal for then is to be back out hiking on a weekly basis, a more defined eating routine, and continued working to complete all the necessary exercises to reduce future injuries.
Thanks again for going on this journey with me! Sorry for the delay of this weeks update!
Wednesday, February 04, 2015
La Semana Treinta: Towards Healthy Living
Labels:
Activities,
Conditioning,
Food,
Health,
Indiana,
Nature,
SCCA,
Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment