La Semana Treinta y Uno: Monday, February 9, 2015 -- 213.6 lbs
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
I managed to make it to flexibility most of the week, except Friday. Tuesday night and Wednesday night, I did a little bit of manual labor to setup for a program at church and then tear back down. Thursday, I worked out my driving muscles as I completed 4 8-minute karting cycles.
There is a lot going on over the next couple of months, but I hope to get out soon and enjoy the cool weather before summer is upon us again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment