La Semana Treinta y Dos: Monday, February 16, 2015 -- 212.8 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Uno: Monday, February 9, 2015 -- 213.6 lbs
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs
A successful week of stretching. I even went on my own with no trainer on Tuesday. Sunday, some serious necessity and grocery shopping occurred, and by the end of the day, my right heel was killing me especially after sitting still.This really concerns me about getting out and hiking again as just general walking hurts.
Now shopping was quite the adventure though not as bad as I had expected. I actually did not need the bread, eggs, and milk that everyone was flocking after preparing for the foot of snow and subzero temps by end of week. But it truly was chaotic and busy especially at Kroger's.
I am also impressed with the savings I had at both Target and Kroger, especially Kroger. I don't believe that there was one thing bought at Kroger that was not either on sale or had a coupon and many items had both. Granted that resulted in a full rearrangement of the freezer when I got home, which finally has a good deal of food in it again. The sad thing is that I still have tons of food that I need to buy to fill the cupboards again.
Hopefully over the next few weeks, I can slowly refill the cupboards by finding needed items on sale and/or have coupons.
Kentuckians enjoy the snow! I have a feeling I am going to be sore tomorrow more on that next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment