Monday, May 18, 2015

La Semana Cuarenta y Cinco: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Cuarenta y Cinco: Monday, May 18, 2015 -- 213.6 lbs

La Semana Cuarenta: Monday, April 13, 2015 -- 216.0 lbs (10.8 lbs -- 40 Weeks; -4.4 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

So I had this nice little paragraph written here after the past 4 weeks plus had stayed fairly consistent. Then this morning I woke to find myself down almost 2 lbs from the consistent 215.4 from the past 4 weeks. I question if it is just a fluke, but we will have to wait to see what next week brings. Nonetheless, I do need to work on my eating habits and also good fluid intake. The new meds are supposed to make you go to the restroom more, but I have yet to really see that occur. I would say that is due to the lack of fluid intake. It is hard to expel things when you don't put it into your body.

Monday -- A crazy day at work.

Tuesday -- Arm workout and a bit of stretching.

Wednesday -- Good intentions to go workout but work was crazy.

Thursday -- Does working on my shifting skills in a Mustang count? Otherwise, it was a long emotional draining day with too much food.

Friday -- Feet stretches and some old physical therapy leg/hip exercises.

Saturday -- Cleaned house and did laundry in the morning.

Sunday -- Grocery shopping.

No comments: