Monday, May 25, 2015

La Semana Cuarenta y Seis: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Cuarenta y Seis: Monday, May 25, 2015 -- 214.2 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Cinco: Monday, May 18, 2015 -- 213.6 lbs

La Semana Cuarenta: Monday, April 13, 2015 -- 216.0 lbs (10.8 lbs -- 40 Weeks; -4.4 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

I slept in this morning so the timing of the weigh-in was later than usual but still prior to eating breakfast. In reviewing this week, I was successful at going to the gym everyday for at least 30 mins. I am quite impressed.

Monday - Arms & Stretching

Tuesday - Stretching, Potluck day with Italian Food, delicious

Wednesday - Abs, Arms, Stretching...Ankle exercises at home. MV also took my measurements to I can see even though I may not be losing weight that my measurements are changing for the better. Hopefully indicating that I am gaining muscle and losing weight. I do not currently have a copy of these measurements, a bit afraid to see them.

Thursday - Stretching, Happy Hour after work

Friday - Arms & Ab workout, Pizza Party at work

Saturday - Laundry, a nice 1.5 lap which led to very poor to no sleep Saturday night. I am really not sure how I was still moving at 11 pm on Sunday night after the last of sleep on Saturday night.

Sunday - Racing day....1.66 miles of direct course walking in about 39 mins plus other walking around throughout the day and 5 laps around the autocross course. It was a full day out in the sun and wind.
 

No comments: