Monday, May 04, 2015

La Semana Cuarenta y Tres: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Cuarenta y Tres: Monday, May 4, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Dos: Monday, April 27, 2015 -- 215.6 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Uno: Monday, April 20, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs

La Semana Cuarenta: Monday, April 13, 2015 -- 216.0 lbs (10.8 lbs -- 40 Weeks; -4.4 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

Well either the meds are not doing much, I am eating too much, or something else is happening because I have not seen any change in weight since starting the new meds about 2 weeks ago. I did recently get the actual prescription which has a slightly higher dosage of the canagliflozin. I have one more week of the sample before starting that dosage.

Monday - A very busy day at work with multiple meetings including an external meeting which kept me from working out, then a lovely dinner with Sr. NG. By the time, I got home I was wiped and did very little before going to bed.

Tuesday - Another busy day but I did go and stretch.

Wednesday - Another crazy day with very little to ended up no Development support by mid-afternoon. I did make it to stretch though.

Thursday - Craziness continued at least that is about all I can remember about last week. I spent the evening relaxing at the neighborhood coffee shop with a chilled Mint Julep Chai working on some writings.

Friday - Ab workout, 45 minute evening nap

Saturday - Dishes and baking for a Derby party, 1.5 hour drive to said Derby party to proceed to stay up until about 2 am. Slept on friends couch.

Sunday - Woke around 9 am, enjoyed time with friends, before driving 1.5 hrs back and eventually taking about a 3 hour nap. Needless to say I stayed up until about 1:30 am after that long nap. But began work on an awesome trip to the Northeast to watch baseball...NOW if I could just find at least one person to join me life would be great.

How are you doing? Anyone want to go on a baseball adventure?

No comments: