Tuesday, April 28, 2015

La Semana Cuarenta y Dos: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Cuarenta y Dos: Monday, April 27, 2015 -- 215.6 lbs
La Semana Cuarenta y Uno: Monday, April 20, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs

La Semana Cuarenta: Monday, April 13, 2015 -- 216.0 lbs (10.8 lbs -- 40 Weeks; -4.4 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

No weight loss with the new meds at this point. Little hard to tell what the overall impacts are of the new meds with the sinus infection and head/chest congestion remaining around. Monday also was the last day of the z-pak. But I have noticed that my mouth seems to be a bit drier. I am often dehydrated so not sure how much of a difference this is. Otherwise, not really experiencing any side effects.

I also started taking a magnesium tablet everyday for the eye twitching I keep randomly experiencing. And currently not taking any Vitamin D as I am out :/

Monday - Stretch, Sinus infection, head/chest congestion wearing me out. But I did sleep well with the window slightly cracked letting the fresh cool air in.

Tuesday - Enjoyed a nice lunch with a co-worker! Did make a walk to Heine Brothers and back to meet a friend.

Wednesday - Ab workout plus stretching of the foot. About 2.5 hours on the feet working on cleaning and picking up the apartment. Amazingly there is a floor and a kitchen table.

Thursday - Meetings, meetings, and more meetings.

Friday - Ford Ecoboost Challenge in the morning on my feet for a couple hours and driving cars. The late afternoon/evening approx 3 hours walking around the outlet mall in Simponsville doing a bit of shopping.

Saturday - Some more shopping and sleeping.

Sunday - KYR first autocross event, on my feet a bit, walked the course 4 or 5 times.


No comments: