Monday, April 06, 2015

La Semana Treinta y Nueve: Towards Healthy Living

La Semana Treinta y Nueve: Monday, April 6, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Ocho: Monday, March 30, 2015 -- 215.6 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Siete: Monday, March 23, 2015 -- 215.6 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Seis: Monday, March 16, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs
La Semana Treinta y Cinco: Monday, March 9, 2015 -- 215.4 lbs

La Semana Treinta: Monday, February 2, 2015 -- 211.6 lbs (15.2 lbs -- 30 Weeks; .8 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Veinte: Monday, November 24, 2014 -- 212.4 lbs (14.4 lbs -- 20 Weeks; .2 -- Past 10 Weeks)
La Semana Diez: Monday, September 15, 2014 -- 212.6 lbs (14.2 lbs -- 10 Weeks)
La Semana Cero: Monday, July 7, 2014 -- 226.8 lbs

Not a great week with lots of things happening minimizing my free time during the day to take a break and workout. I did manage to stay consistent, which at this point I will take. It is interesting a couple times when checking weight during the middle of the week, I find myself down a pound or two, but by Monday, I am back up to 215. I just seem to do myself in on weekends but maybe things can change as summer nears.

Monday - I had another commitment so was unable to make it to workout or stretch.

Tuesday - Flexibility class and karting (5 8-minute races, 2 track backwards) in the evening for a bit of exercise.

Wednesday - Flexibility & Workout combined

Thursday - Left early in order to beat traffic and make it home (about 4 hour drive) to spend the Easter weekend with family and get my annual haircut.

Friday -  Worked from home and got a haircut. This will be interesting as the front has been this short before but the back is really short this time. Interested to see how things go when I just let it dry on its own.

Saturday - Helped dad load up a very old treadmill, recliner, and a large metal door into the truck to go to the dump. And then did a bit of walking around shopping with my mom and aunt, granted that was after a nice lunch at TGI Fridays.

Sunday - After a nice Easter lunch with the family, drove back home in order to start another week.

No comments: