Last week, I was in my kitchen cooking for a change because I was really craving Mexican Bean Dip. I don't like to cook as much anymore because I am not a big leftovers person. And when cooking for one person, there usually is a lot of leftovers.
So as I put the ingredients into the the mixer, I kept thinking to myself I don't like refried beans, nor do I like cream cheese, nor do I like sour cream. With these three things being the main ingredients, in Mexican Bean dip, one would ask oneself why the heck do you like Mexican Bean Dip so much? I really have no answer to that question. All I can think of is that it is well blended together with some Enchilada mix and hot sauce and then topped with grated cheese, which I do like those ingredients. Then it is baked all together and becomes a delicious Mexican Bean Dip that I ate for the past week.
Have you ever thought about something that you eat but if you ate the ingredients separately or not well mixed that you would never eat it?
There is one other dish, zuchinni strognaff, that I love as well that has sour cream in it. I guess because its all cooked in the taste is not as strong and so its manageable.
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment